Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Work From Home Job

The thing I neglected to take into account, well not neglected, but purposely tried to erase from my mind, was the fact that I needed money to pay my bills. Once I set my schedule, made sure there were no distractions it was easier to be a work at home mom. In order to succseed you must stay focused, organized and free of distractions.

My recommendation is affiliate marketing. When you sign up as an "affiliate", and you market other people's existing products online, and you get paid a healthy commission for each sale you make. It's as simple as that - your work at home job is selling other people's existing products as an affiliate.

A legitimate telecommuting job will require you to have some skills. You can find good telecommuting jobs if you apply only for those positions that are with an established company that pays you a regular wage. Any legitimate job will require you to have skills, perform actual work, and report to a supervisor. Your written submission is the first and only chance you have to make an impression. The competition for a work from home job will be fierce. For the lucky among us, it's easy to be enthusiastic about our jobs. For those that have a more difficult time, you must find a job that you will love, what you're passionate about, that alone will take you along way.

No comments: